Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means 408MediaGroup Limited Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 12337038 whose registered address is 38 Partridge Drive, Uttoxeter, England, ST14 8TY, and whose main trading address is 38 Partridge Drive, Uttoxeter, England, ST14 8TY
Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by 408MediaGroup Ltd a limited company registered in England under company number 12337038, whose registered address is 38 Partridge Drive, Uttoxeter, England, ST14 8TY
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by post at 38 Partridge Drive, Uttoxeter, England, ST14 8TY
38 Partridge Drive, Uttoxeter, England, ST14 8TY
- What cookies does our site use?
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s)analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- Our Site is not tracking users except for Analytics purposes as required by Google Analytics software. If this is not acceptable by you, please stop browsing Our Site.
Consent and control